Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Tuesday!

My Tuesday has been pretty productive, how about yours? 

I started off with lower body workout -->

 Squat with calf raise - 3 sets, 10 reps
Goblet Squat - 3 sets, 10 reps
Split Leg Squat - 3 sets, 10 reps each side
Hamstring curl w/medicine ball - 3 sets, 10 reps
Leg raises w/ medicine ball - 3 sets, 10 reps
Hip thrusts w/kettle bell in lap - 3 sets, 10 reps
2 other exercises from 21 day fix DVD that I don't know the names of (I can make a quick video if any of you want them)
walk at incline 9.0, speed 3.0 until exhausted

Then I went grocery shopping to make dinner and get a few snacks for the week
Dinner is chicken tacos tonight -->

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cleaned and washed)
1 can of corn (not drained)
1 can black beans (drained and washed)
1 can rotel tomatoes (not drained)
1 cream cheese block (I used organic)
1 packet of taco seasoning OR dry ranch packet

then shred chicken and enjoy on lettuce, tortilla, or even rice! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment