Thursday, July 23, 2015

Why Advocare?


So a lot of you have reached out to me about Advocare, which is AMAZING and I am so happy you did! I have a passion for helping people become happier, healthier, and more confident in their skin so I decided to become a distributor for Advocare. I have seen great results with their products and would recommend it to anyone. Advocare is really a great company that has many great products, they're an elite nutrition company with over 90 products. 

Some of the products that I have tried are Spark- which is amazing (pink lemonade is my fave) It gives me a clear mind and enough energy to make it through the day. I also use Catalyst, I take 3 before I workout because it helps eliminate fat and tone lean muscle. I have tried the chocolate mocha meal replacement shake, it was super yummy and creamy and filled with SO much protein. 

Some of the products I really want to try are the Lemon Cake Shake, the Slam, Sleep Works, Recovery. I cannot wait to start ordering some of these! 

If you have ANY questions about Advocare or are interested and want more information please please please feel FREE to contact me anyway

instagram: meganmichellejourney

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment