Friday, May 15, 2015

Back At It

Finally...

We are back it my friends!
Yesterday, Dillon and I got a gym membership at Anytime Fitness. I am so excited to get into the routine of things (eating and exercising). It has been a rough couple weeks with moving, my grandpa passing, and settling in. 
My eating and exercising has not been so good. My mental wellness has been in a rut too, it has been emotional, not wanting to workout, not planning meals for a couple weeks. It's definitely hard finding your groove and routine but I can't wait to start running and lifting again. 
I also had planned to start my Advocare journey earlier this week, but with everything going on I didn't want to not give 100%. So today was my day to start. With the gym available, able to have time to plan my meals etc - I thought I will start and give it my all!

Today's workout was one mile jog (4.8 speed), one mile inclined sprints (6.5 incline, 6.5 speed), one mile on the stair master.  Then later today, we will go back and do our rock hard challenge upper body workout.

In struggles like I've had these past couple weeks, you just have to remember to pick yourself up and remember why you started. Just have to keep chugging along and move closer and closer to your goals. 

Happy Fri-YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment