Monday, May 25, 2015

Sunday Prep Day

Prep day fun!

I actually don't mind prep day because I really enjoy cooking!

I made a egg and egg white bake, with salt and pepper. I cut up veggies to have with the egg bake for breakfasts.

For lunch/dinner, I made shredded chicken breasts (put in crock pot with seasonings of your choice on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours) then just shred up - with brown rice (1/2C.) - and broccoli (3/4C.)
AND 
sliced cucumbers with cracked pepper turkey breast (store bought) with roasted garlic humus. 
I will alternate the two meals for lunch and dinners!

I also cleaned up my fruit (raspberries and strawberries) and my veggies (green peppers, carrots, pea pods) to have for quick grab.

This did not take me long at all once the chicken was cooked, I put it in the crock pot at around 10 for 5 hours on high and had all my prep done by 4! It really is not hard at all if you have planned out what different things you will make!! Give it a try and you'll see how easy it'll be on you during the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment