Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sundays Should Be For Lazy Days and Pizza

From my previous post, I mentioned the German restaurant we went to last night- well I took a picture to show it, I substituted the mashed potatoes for extra veggies to make it a bit healthier--
It was so nummy!

We started our morning off with a run/walk along Lake Avenue, it was very chilly this morning that is for sure- so of course we had to warm up with a medium black coffee from Starbucks...mmm

Dillon and I had to make the trip back up to Bemidji today, its a long four hours. We stopped in St. Cloud at Barnes and Noble because he needed a book for class- so obviously I went into the health and fitness section and wanted a good read... Well I found this
I am going to start it tonight and I'll update you all on what I think!

So Sundays should be for lazy days a pizza... and that's just what we did when we got back. We have so many shows to catch up on (Bates Motel, Blacklist, Swamp people, Berring Sea Gold, The Voice...just to name quite a few haha) and we ordered pizza from a local pizza place. It is delicious and I won't give up pizza every now and then-  because everything in moderation. But I am really excited to hit the gym hard this week, I have three short runs and then an 8 miler on Saturday morning. My goal for weight lifting this week is to increase my weight a little more with less reps. 

Alright well there is my novel for the day, check back this week though for some fun posts to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment