Sunday, March 29, 2015

Coffee Sugar Cookies


Coffee Sugar Cookies

A new recipe that I found and we absolutely loved!

2 eggs
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 C. Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/4 C. Coconut Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pure Maple Syrup (I used Simply Balanced)
3 scoops Protein Powder (I used vanilla flavor)
1 spoonful Ground Flax Seed
2 TBSP. Ground Coffee
1 stick of Organic Unsalted Butter
1/2 C. Full Fat Greek Yogurt (I used Stonyfield)

Bake @ 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes


Macros for one cookie:
23gC/6.5gP/6gF


The original recipe called for two sticks of butter but I used 1/2 C. greek yogurt for substitute, I think next time I will try 1 C. greek yogurt instead of any butter and see if they are still as delicious! 

They're a yummy treat when you're in the baking mood and the little bit of coffee flavor makes it all the more better!

If you try them, let me know what you think and if you make any other tweaks to the recipe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment