Friday, June 26, 2015

Monster cookie protein balls? Say What!

These were a HUGE hit in our house when I made them. They're so yummy and filled with protein!

1 C. Oatmeal
1/2 C. Natural Peanut Butter (I used almond butter)
1/4 C. Honey (I used Agave Nectar)
1 Scoop vanilla whey protein powder (I'm sure any kind would work)
Mini M&Ms
Mini dark chocolate chips

Mix all together in a bowl, make into balls and put in the fridge! I doubled the batch which was perfect for us. 

My friend had showed me a blog with a TON of good healthy recipes on it. 

Right now I have the Zucchini bread in the oven, I will let you know how it goes! I have never made it before, so we will see :)

Tomorrow I plan to run 8-10 miles, I haven't decided yet. I hope you all have a fun, active, healthy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment