Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Healthy Go-To Snackies

I wanted to have a blog post about snacks when eating healthy, a few of my favorites are
*
veggies and humus
string cheese
hard boiled eggs
protein bars (Quest or Luna are my fave)
snapea crisps (I love the caesar flavor)
fruit with full fat yogurt
apple and almond butter (Justins is amazing)
cottage cheese (with peaches is super yummy)
smoothies (with protein powder, fruit, yogurt, pure cranberry juice, flax, chia seeds, MCT oil)
pickles (one of my all time favorite snack)
*
These are some nummy nummy snacks to have on the go throughout the day. I highly recommend to have these foods around- especially on the days where all you want to do is eat the entire house!!

What are some of your go-to snacks? 

I hope everyone is having a great week being wonderful, healthy, and sticking to your goals
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment